Valérie et Patrick
Coming from the Nantes region (west of France), we decided in 2014 to leave the stress of city life and change our lives.
We had had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people during our stays in bed and breakfast.
The concept appealed to us and we decided to take our turn in the adventure.
After more than a year of research, we discovered the Moulin du Boisset, in its green setting, and the charm of the place immediately acted.
So at the beginning of 2015, we packed our suitcases here, in the Lot, in the heart of the Dordogne Lotoise valley.
After a year of interior and exterior renovation to offer you quality accommodation, we started to welcome you in the summer of 2016.
Since then, every day, we take pleasure in welcoming you, introducing you to our region, advising you, listening to you and, above all, talking with you.
For us, the welcoming in guest rooms is synonymous with conviviality, exchange, respect and allows our guests to discover our living environment in the heart of this magnificent region.
We attach a lot of importance to the respect of the definition of a guesthouse :
- You're welcome in our home. We open the doors of our house to you. However, we know how to remain discreet when necessary and close to you at the right time.
- We are available and will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible,
- Our room rates include breakfast, which is a good way to start the day,
- We share our table with you simply in our dining room, on the terrace or in the pool house depending on the weather.
- You have access to common areas to share moments of conviviality while respecting everyone's privacy.
- Finally and above all, we are at your disposal to introduce you to our beautiful region.