Le Moulin du Boisset
Place called le Boisset
Tel : 09 84 1 2 3 4 5 6
06 88 90 36 82
Siret : 821736592 R.C.S. Cahors
Responsible for the publication: Patrick Pons
Host of this website :
Head office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Protection of personal data :
The Moulin du Boisset takes the privacy of its users very seriously:
1) Collected data
We collect and use only the personal data that we need to carry out our business. This includes contact information such as name, first name, postal and e-mail address, telephone number, as well as family data such as the number and age of your children.
2) Use of collected data
We use this data to efficiently manage your reservation and your tourist stay in our hotel.
We may also use this data for communication purposes (emailing).
3) How long will this data be kept?
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to facilitate the management of future bookings and to send emailing.
4) What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have various rights, namely :
- Right of access: you can obtain information concerning the processing of your personal data as well as a copy of these personal data.
- Right of rectification: if you consider that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may demand that this personal data be amended accordingly.
- Right of deletion: you can demand the deletion of your personal data to the extent permitted by law.
- Right to limitation of processing: you may request limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of commercial prospecting, including profiling related to such prospecting.
- Right to the portability of your data, where this right is applicable, you have the right to have the personal data you have provided us with returned to you or, where technically possible, to transfer them to a third party.
- The right to set guidelines for the storage, deletion or disclosure of your personal data, applicable after your death.
- Right to withdraw your consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise the rights listed above by emailing email@example.com or by using the contact form here.
5 ) Google
This website also uses CRISP instant messaging technology.
"Crisp IM SARL takes the privacy of users seriously :
- Before or at the time personal information is collected, we will identify the purposes for which the information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information only for the purposes we have specified and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- We collect data about visitors to the websites using the Crisp discussion client. This data is collected anonymously and is not directly linked to any identifiable user, whether personal identity or network information.
- We will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data must be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, must be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained".
The Moulin du Boisset uses the FreetoBook portal to have an online booking module. You will find below their personal data protection policy :
Freetobook is a booking software used by accommodation providers to enable their customers to make and manage online bookings.
This document relates to the processing by freetobook of personal data collected by establishments using the freetobook online booking system in connection with the provision of accommodation by such establishments.
- Your personal data
Properties using freetobook as a booking engine collect and store the information you give when making a booking. You are asked for your name, address, telephone number and email address, as well as payment information and "the names of all guests travelling with you". This may also include your IP address. This information is stored in the freetobook system in order to process your booking. You may be contacted by the property you have booked with in relation to your booking.
Your data is also stored after your tourist stay but will not be kept longer than necessary in order to comply with legal obligations and so that the property can accommodate your next guest.
- Data processed directly by third parties
If you provide payment information, it will be processed directly by PCI Level 1 compliant secure payment gateway providers.
- Joint controllers
In connection with the provision of booking software to accommodation providers to facilitate online booking, freetobook and the accommodation provider act together as joint data controllers for the processing of your personal data.
- Security procedures
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), freetobook observes reasonable procedures to prevent unauthorised access to and misuse of personal information. We use appropriate business systems and procedures to safeguard and protect all personal information provided to us. We also use security procedures and technical and physical restrictions to access and use personal information on our servers. Only authorised personnel are permitted to access personal information in the course of their work.
- Control of your personal data
You have the right to access the data stored on behalf of properties taking bookings via the freetobook system. You must send an e-mail or write to the property you have booked to request an overview of your personal data.
You may also contact the property you have booked with the freetobook System if you believe that the personal information you have provided is inaccurate, if you believe that they are no longer authorised to use your personal data or if you have any other questions about how your personal information is used or about the privacy statement. You should send an email or write to the property you have booked with.
You may also be invited to send comments after your tourist so that the property can further improve their service. Your email address will be used for this purpose. If you make an assessment, it may be published on the property's website, Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus page. However, no identifying details will ever be attached to a review publication.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
Performance of a contract. The storage of your information may be necessary to execute the contract you have with the hosting provider with whom you book.
Legitimate interests. We may use your information for our legitimate interests, including administrative, fraud detection and legal purposes.
A cookie is a small amount of data placed in the browser of your computer or mobile device. These cookies are only used to help you make a smooth booking and contain information such as the date of the search and the language of the booking. There is a difference between session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies will only exist until you close your browser. Persistent cookies have a longer lifetime and are not automatically deleted when you close your browser. We use persistent cookies in Google Analytics to analyse traffic and visitor behaviour.
By using the freetobook website or making a reservation, you consent to the use of the above cookies.
Summary table of cookies used
The photos of people on the home page illustrating our reviews do not exist. They are generated by Artificial Intelligence on the https://this-person-does-not-exist.com/fr website.
All rights reserved
All rights reserved